Challenge Group are looking for general Warehouse Operatives and Order Pickers based in Middlewich. We have various shifts, days & weekends available Working for our client based at their busy distribution centre in Middlewich.
Applicants will preferably have the following skills/experience: (desirable not essential)
· Previous experience in a busy distribution centre or similar environment
· Preferably have previous Order Picking and/or Warehouse experience (full training is provided for all new starters)
· Have experience of using MHE - ie: LLOP trucks / PPT trucks
Performing tasks in all areas of production.
Picking, packing and labelling products ready for dispatch.
In return we can offer the following:
· Warehouse tour at interview (get a feel for the company and environment)
· Immediate starts – start date given at interview stage
· Days/ & Weekend shifts all available
· Fully paid training/additional ongoing training and support
· Subsidised canteen
· Weekly pay
· Onsite Account Manager & Co-ordinator to help support and mentor you to achieve required pick rates
If you are interested in the role above and would like to arrange an immediate interview, then please send your CV or call 01942 826107 and ask for Scott.