We are looking for Order Pickers based in Middlewich that want to be rewarded for their work working on a performance pay model.
- Tuesday – Saturday 10pm – 6am
- Thursday – Monday 10pm – 6am
- Sunday – Thursday 10pm – 6am
- Friday – Monday (4 nights) Friday
- Monday 10pm – 6am
- Saturday & Sunday 6pm – 6am
You will receive a standard rate of pay as a minimum, in addition to this the more you pick the more you earn per hour + overtime rate.
Working for our client based at their busy distribution centre in Middlewich, applicants will preferably have the following skills/experience: (desirable not essential).
- Previous experience in a busy distribution centre or similar environment.
- Preferably have previous Order Picking and/or Warehouse experience.
- Full training is provided for all new starters.
- Have experience of using MHE - ie: LLOP trucks / PPT trucks
IN RETURN WE CAN OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
Ongoing contract with full time hours.
- Warehouse tour at interview (get a feel for the company and environment).
- Immediate starts – start date given at interview stage.
- Days/Nights & Weekend shifts all available.
- Fully paid training/additional ongoing training and support.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Weekly pay.
- Onsite Account Manager & Co-ordinator to help support and mentor you to achieve required pick rates.
- Ability to be in control of your earnings (subject to performance) Uncapped earning potential.
Immediate starts available. Please register your interest for the job using the form below for immediate consideration or you can call or text 'JOB' to 07833 257 796.