We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 drivers for ongoing work for a well-known on line retailer distribution company based in Warrington, Manchester and Bolton, but the unit will be based in Skelmerdale. This is palletised General haulage goods on curtain side. The vacancy will require flexibility from the HGV Class 1 Driver. This work is depot to depot. This will be Challenge Transport and Distribution units.
Various start times.
Sun-Thurs, Tues-Sat, Wed-Sun, Thurs-Mon or any ad hoc week/weekend drivers.
What's in it for the HGV Class 1 driver?
· Various hours and shift patterns available.
· Shift lengths around 10-12 hours
· Ongoing contract.
· LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
· Guaranteed 8 hours pay per shift min.
· Immediate starts available.
Pay Rates for the HGV Class 1 Driver?
· Days (Mon-Fri) - £132.00
· Nights (Mon-Fri) - £144.00
· Sat £145.00
· Sun £157.50
A HGV Class 1 Driver must have:
· Full HGV Class 1 license held for at least two years and driven in the last 180 days out of the past 365 days
· Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
· A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
· Good understanding of the working time directive
· Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
· Flexibility to accommodate shift patterns
· Customer focused attitude
· A willingness to learn
· Fluent English is a must.
The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV or call on 01942 314004 for our immediate attention