We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for ongoing work for a well-known supermarket distribution depot based in Leyland.
Various Day, Night and weekend shifts available.
What's in it for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
· Various shift patterns available.
· Shift lengths around 10 to 12 hours.
· Ongoing contract 12 months of the year.
· Clean and tidy vehicles.
· LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
· Guaranteed 8 hours per shift.
· 5 shifts per week guaranteed.
· Additional shifts available.
· 2-day induction.
Pay Rates for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
· Days (Mon-Fri) - £13.50
· Nights (Mon-Fri) -£16.00
· Saturday (Days & Nights) -£17.00
· Sundays & Bank Holidays (Days & Nights) - £17.00
An HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
· Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least two years and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365.
· 28 days consecutive recorded driving on Digi card.
· Digital tacho card and valid CPC card.
· A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations.
· Good understanding of the working time directive.
· Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network.
· Flexible approach to work.
· Customer focused attitude.
· A willingness to learn.
If you would like to be part of our successful team and have ongoing work that suits you then please apply today and we can get you work straight away. The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV for our immediate attention or call 01942 314004.