We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 drivers for ongoing work for a well-known courier distribution centre based in Warrington. This is trunking work from RDC to other RDC’s within the company. The vacancy will require flexibility from the HGV Driver as sometimes there will be early starts and will involve weekend coverage, but you can choose your preferred working days and start times.
Various start times. Days/Nights and weekend coverage required
What's in it for the HGV Class 1 driver?
· Ongoing Work
· 5 shifts per week guaranteed.
· Shift lengths around 8-10 hours
· Ongoing contract 12 months of the year.
· LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
· Guaranteed 8 hours pay per shift min.
· Immediate starts available.
· Weekly pay.
· Fully paid induction.
· Guaranteed shifts
Pay Rates for the HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
· Days (Mon-Thurs) - £12.50
· Nights (Mon-Thurs) - £13.50
· Friday (Days & Nights) - £13.50
· Saturday (Days & Nights) -£16.00
· Sundays & Bank Holidays (Days & Nights) - £16.00
An HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
· Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least two years and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365 days
· Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
· A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
· Good understanding of the working time directive
· Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
· Flexibility to accommodate shift patterns
· Customer focused attitude
· A willingness to learn
The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV or call on 01942 314004 for our immediate attention