We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for ongoing work for a well-known General Haulage company in Preston. Duties will include Multidrop work on curtain side to various customer locations across the UK.
Shifts are Mon to Fri, Days and Nights available and also Temp to perm positions.
What's in it for an HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
· Shift lengths around 12 hours.
· Ongoing contract 12 months of the year.
· Clean and tidy vehicles.
· LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
· Temp to Perm positions
· Guaranteed 8 hours per shift.
· 5 shifts per week guaranteed.
· Additional shifts available.
· 2-day induction.
Pay Rates for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
· Days (Mon-Fri) - £12.00
· Nights (Mon-Fri) -£13.00
An HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
· Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least 6 months and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365.
· 28 days consecutive recorded driving on Digi card.
· Digital tacho card and valid CPC card.
· A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations.
· Good understanding of the working time directive.
· Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network.
· Flexible approach to work.
· Customer focused attitude.
· A willingness to learn.