£12 - £14 PER HOUR
We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for ongoing work for one of the UK's biggest logistics company based in Irlam, Manchester. This vacancy is for trunking work with full UK coverage delivering predominantly kegs of beer.
Monday- Friday Rota with odd extra shifts if requested, various start times. Day/Nights and AD HOC drivers required.
What's in it for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?!
- Monday to Friday Rota.
- Shift lengths around 12 to 15 hours
- Ongoing contract 12 months of the year.
- Clean and tidy vehicles no older than 3 years old.
- Challenge units.
- LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
- Guaranteed 8 hours pay per shift min.
- Immediate starts available.
- Uniform provided.
- Weekly pay.
- Weekend coverage available on an ongoing basis.
- Minimal interaction with the load.
Pay Rates for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
- Days (Mon-Fri) - £11.00
- Nights (Mon-Fri) -£12.00
- Saturday (Days & Nights) -£13.00
- Sundays & Bank Holidays (Days & Nights) - £14.00
A HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least two years and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365 days
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Flexibility to accommodate shift patterns
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service.
Please register your interest for the job using the form below or call 01942 826107 for immediate consideration.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THIS JOB USING THE FORM BELOW: