£11.50 – £15 PER HOUR
We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for ongoing work for one the UK's biggest hauliers based in Preston. We are looking for drivers to work in Distribution and Transport.
Various Day & Night shifts vacancies available
Tues-Sat, Weds-Sun, Sun-Thurs, Thurs-Mon, Fri-Tues, Mon-Fri.
Curtain side, multi-drop, up to 10 drops per shift, allocation of 1 postal code area per shift, local drops or specified area designation. Monday-Friday
General Haulage, mainly curtain side, 2-3 drops per day, average shift lengths 12-15 hours, UK coverage. Various shift patterns available including weekends.
Pay Rates for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver:
What's in it for a HGV Class 1 Driver ?
- Various shift patterns available
- Shift lengths around 11 to 12 hours.
- On going contract 12 months per year.
- LTD or PAYE we can accommodate to your needs.
- Additional shifts/weekend coverage available.
- Induction before commencement of shift.
A HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least two years and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality email@example.com