£12.50 – £17 PER HOUR
We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E tanker drivers ADR and NON ADR for the UK's biggest hauliers based in Preston.
Various shifts available with occasional tramping.
The vacancy will be delivering Flour/Food products to sites across the UK including ports e.g Holyhead. Chemical products will be assigned to the ADR drivers.
Experience on NON ADR Tankers is not essential as training will be given.
What's in it for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?!
- Various shifts available
- 1-2 drops per shift
- Shift lengths around 12 to 14 hours
- Ongoing contract 12 months of the year.
- LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
- Guaranteed 8 hours pay per shift min.
- Immediate starts available.
- Weekly pay.
Pay Rates for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
Days £12.50 Nights £13.00 Sat £14.00 Sun £16.00
Days £13.00 Nights £14.00 Sat £15.00 Sun £17.00
A HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least two years and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365 days
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Flexibility to accommodate shift patterns
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
If you would like to be part of our successful team and have ongoing work that suits you then please apply today. The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service.
Please register your interest for the job using the form below or call 01942 826107 for immediate consideration.