Shift Pattern: 18:00 to 03:00- Monday to Friday (occasional weekend work required during peak periods)
The Role & Our Ideal Candidate
We’re currently seeking talented and self-motivated individuals to join our business as a Manual Loader in our Warehouse Operation at our Preston Brook Depot. You must have the ambition to succeed, the ability to work as part of a team and as an individual. carrying out various warehouse tasks, as follows:
- Manual Loading
- To unload and check accuracy of all incoming stock supplier deliveries in line with the Health & Safety unloading procedures and Company policy.
- Meet business customer service requirements in the effective and swift processing of customer orders.
- Ownership and control of all documentation.
- Maintain high level of security in accordance with Company policy.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the warehouse, stock rotation and product group, cleanliness and tidiness in line with Company safety standards.
- To participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals.
- To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the store.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Manual loading experience
- Warehouse operational experience
- Working with teams
- Well organised and methodical approach
- LLOP licence
- Counter Balance and/or Reach FLT License
If you would like to be part of our successful team and have ongoing work that suits you then please apply today. The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service.
Please register your interest for the job using the form below or call 01942 826107 for immediate consideration.