£18,000 per annum
Challenge Recruitment Group focuses on the logistics sector, providing temporary staffing and training solutions across driving and industrial/warehouse. Each group entity specialises in an industry segment, covering large on-site lead vend solutions, reactive SME support and industry specific labour provision.
We are looking for a highly motivated, accurate finance manager for a reputable company based in Wigan.
This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing business on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for sales ledger, purchase ledger, time sheet data entry and assistance in monthly financial reporting using Sage accounting software.
- Enter purchase and sales invoices onto the ledgers.
- Aged debt analysis and credit control.
- Enter timesheet information for processing onto the database.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the finance team.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Working as part of a busy finance team.
- Sage experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with book keeping and accounting procedures.
- Competency in MS Office.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Well organised.
4 on 4 off
£18,000 – £22,000
per year + bonuses
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly growing business on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. A Recruitment Consultant who wants a career with big opportunities for progression.
This opportunity will have you working with some of the top logistics businesses in Europe and involve recruiting and planning agency staff alongside an experienced account manager. A successful Recruitment Consultant will need excellent communication and organisational skills and have the confidence to liaise with clients and manage agency staff.
Ideally the right candidate will have experience in the Recruitment Sector or experience in Transport & Logistics. The ability to drive own performance is essential and the ability to achieve challenging Key Performance Indicators.
You will need to be a team player, have the ability to think outside of the box, go that extra mile and have hunger to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be working closely with one of our high profile clients, aside to the consultant role you will manage:
- Driver WTD Infringements.
- Excellent driver relationships.
- Accident/Incidents involving your drivers.
- Planning drivers start times to suit client requirements.
- Delivery of outstanding service.
- Liaising with 2nd tier agencies.
- Managing driver holidays.
- Completing KPI reports.
- Sending reports to senior managers within the business.
The Recruitment Shed prides itself on exceptional service to our clients and temporary workers and are looking for somebody who shares our business values.
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Monthly staff incentives.
- Progression schemes.
- A performance driven environment.