£11 – £16.50 PER HOUR
We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for ongoing work for one the UK's biggest Retail Distribution centres based in Daventry.
Monday - Friday Rota with odd extra shifts if requested, various start times.
Days and Nights required.
What's in it for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?!
- Monday to Friday Rota with overtime available.
- 5 shifts per week guaranteed.
- Shift lengths around 11 to 12 hours.
- Ongoing contract 12 months of the year.
- Clean and tidy vehicles no older than 3 years old.
- Challenge units.
- LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
- Guaranteed 8 hours pay per shift min.
- Immediate starts available.
- Uniform provided.
- Weekly pay.
- Free refreshments on site.
Pay Rates for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
- Days (Mon-Fri) - £11.50
- Nights (Mon-Fri) - £13.50
- Saturday (Days & Nights) - £14.50
- Sundays & Bank Holidays (Days & Nights) - £16.50
A HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least two years and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365 days.
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card.
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations.
- Good understanding of the working time directive.
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network.
- Flexibility to accommodate shift patterns.
- Customer focused attitude.
- A willingness to learn.
If you would like to be part of our successful team and have ongoing work that suits you then please apply today. The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service.